First of all, here's my cute caddy.
So let's take a look!
- Mac paints in Bare Canvas and Stilife,
- a lip butter,
- Clarins Instant Light liquid blush in #01 Vitamin Pink and
- YSL Glossy stains in #15 Rose Vinyl and #17 Encre Rose
- Erase Paste concealer by Benefit
- Powderflage by Benefit (I put some in a little container because the original pot didn't fit in here)
- Painterly paintpot by Mac
- Equilibrium blush by Mac that I use for contouring.
As you can see, my glossy stains and the liquid blush fit perfectly and I also grouped them by color, so this is my "pink" set.
I also keep my pencils in here and an Elf mascara brush that I washed and kept to comb my brows, as well as a Mac sample of the mineral foundation.
- Rol on concealer by Garnier
- Shadow Insurance primer by Too Faced
- Prep and Prime pink highlighter by Mac
- Retractable lip brush by Mac
- Prep and Prime for lips by Mac
- 2000 Calories mascara in black-brown by Max Factor
- Clarins Instant Light liquid blush in #02 Coral Tonic
- YSL Glossy Stains in #07 Corail Aquatique and #12 Corail Fauve
- Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow by Maybelline in #55 Immortal Charcoal
- Mac Fix+ in a little spritz bottle
- Mac fluidlines in Blacktrack, Avenue and Added Goodness
- Three Mac palettes (two with eyeshadows and one with blushes)
- Sunday Afternoon and Flower Fantasy blushes by Mac
- Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten face powder in Porcelain
- Color Tatto eyeshadows in #35 On and On Bronze, #40 Permanent Taupe and #45 Infinite White