The rest of my stash that I use constantly but not every single day, is stored in this cute pink mini drawers set by Jumbo, tucked away in my closet. Tidy, accessible but at the same time not in my face.
On top there is one lidded compartment and two without lid, where I keep some random stuff, samples etc
- My Elf mineralize eyeshadows stacked in containers,
- a few Mac eyeshadows that I can't depot (cream and baked),
- an Avon palette (magazine freebie),
- a Stilla palette and
- a few pencils and mascaras (posh samples included, lol!). The Bourjois Volumizer will be my next mascara, if you have already tried it please share your opinions of it!
- Mac mineralize skinfinish powders (Pink Porcelain, Lightscapade, Refined, By Candlelight and Rose Quartz)
- a couple of Mac blushes (Stunner and Equillibrium) and
- the Powderflage by Benefit.
- an Elf mineralize makeup,
- two Elf powders with shimmer (one fair and one tan) that I mostly use on my body,
- Mac Careblend powder,
- a Jemma Kidd primer that I use in spring/summer (when I'm a little darker that corpse white) and the
- Iced Gold highlighter that I mostly use during the winter
- Missha M BB cream and
- a mini Mac Strobe highlighter