Tuesday 9 July 2013

Current everyday makeup products & organization!

Until a few months back I used to store my everyday makeup in a cute pink caddy but, alas, it fell apart. In particular, the internal trays became loose and it was not safe to use it as is any more.

I was about to throw it in the garbage when I had an idea (divine intervention? I had some time to kill? Who knows!): I removed the trays because they were quite handy for my nightstand top drawer and the caddy, without the trays was perfect for storing my nailpolishes. So, that's what killing two birds with one stone is!

So, here's my current everyday makeup products tucked away in a convenient fashion in my drawer.


On top is the back of the drawer and here I keep the items that I don't use every single day, in particular a Mac eye shadow pen, the UD 24/7 travel eye pencils and a MUFE aqua gel.


Here I keep the Dior Diorskin Nude powder foundation and the Guerlain Meteorites.


Here is my eye pencils and mascaras tray (this one was purchased separately at Jumbo) mostly Mac but as well as The Body Shop, UD, Erre Due and Bourjois. You can also see my UD Basics palette.


Here you can see my currently most used Mac eyeshadows (Ricepaper, Romp, Steamy and Moleskin), a Skindinavia mini face mist and the Mac Blonde MSF that I use as blush or highlighter.


Here are a mini bottle with Mac Fix+, my MUFE concealer, a Mac highlighter and a Mac retractable lip brush.


Eyelash curler, Mac Added Goodness fluidline, Clinique Black Honey gel eyeliner, Mac Hot 'n Saucy tendertone and a sample of something (OCC foundation I think).


Miscellaneous and a Pixi highlighter I'm trying to finish as well as a Mac clear (well, not so clear anymore, lol!)  brow gel.


Face products: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, TBS Vitamin C Skin Booster (life savior, I mix it with my foundation)


Clarins Instant Smooth primer, Stay don't Stray mini by Benefit as well as Girl Meets Pearl mini highlighter.


Sonia Kashuc cream bronzer (still on the fence abou this), Mac Pro Longwear bronzer


Clinique eyeshadow duo that I wear when I don't know what eyeshadow to wear (that was nicely put!)


And coming full circle, my Dior Nude BB cream and the Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation (probably a review of this is coming up next).


So these are the products that I use most often nowdays, and this setup is really handy and fuss free.
That's all for now, I hope you 're all well and thriving!

4 comments:

  1. I am waiting your review on the Maximum Cover! I had been using this stuff religiously for years when i had severe acne and ridiculously oily skin!The packaging has definitely changed (maybe the consistency has also), but i think that mostly people who need that amount of coverage can overlook its disadvantages!I am still using it as a concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I didn't like it at all, but then I used it a little more, tried a couple of things and now I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I want to read your review about the el.How do you find the mufe concealer?is it full coverage as it says?Also I'm in serious need of dividers/trays!jumbo here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say that the MUFE concealer is really FULL coverage, it has a nice consistency though and the finish is very natural. I would say it is rather medium to full coverage. I do like it but I won't repurchase, at least for now. Jumbo is very handy, indeed, I just wish it had a bigger variety in trays etc. Anyways, happy shopping!

      Delete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...