Coconut was the fragrance of the month and in particular:
- Coconut shower gel TBS
- Coconut shimmering (ooohhh!) body butter TBS
- Sweet Milk cologne by Jo Malone (sooo unhappy that it was a limited edition!)
It has become a favorite item because it gives me a natural tan, check here for more info.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios 50spf sunblock (not pictured here because I'm sure you've seen it a million times by now!
- Mac Fix+ (surprise!), I'm sure you're sick to death to see it every month, so no pic today!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, I really like this one because it's lightweight and evens out any discolorations. I would say it offers medium coverage but it can be used lightly or in layers.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer because it is full coverage and it takes just a tiny tiny bit.
- Mac Lush-Light Bronze powder (from last year's Surf Baby collection). I use this lightly all over my face and neck because the foundation is in my winter shade and the bronzer gives me a lightly sun kissed look.
- Elf blush brush. I rediscovered this brush in my stash and I use it with a little powder to set under eye concealer and a little bit on the T-zone. It's perfect because I can deposit powder exactly where I want it.
For the eyes, I did some naked eye but usually I didn't stray from my favorite teal/brown combos, with a little peach in between:
- Mac Expensive Pink, Steamy, Club, Carbonized
- Inglot pearl in # 393 and #413
As for lips, although I haven't been unfaithful to my beloved YSL Glossy Stains, I took advantage of a promo in my local Inglot store and while purchasing a few things for presents, I got two lipglosses for free!
- Inglot Sleeks Cream #107 - a vibrant coral/pink, it's perfect to spice up a minimal face look
- Inglot Sleeks VLC #73, my first nude lip product, pink/beige with a little shimmer, I used it mostly when I wanted to keep the focus on the eyes.
- Mac Play Day, I can't have enough of this color!
- Korres Vert Amande, lovely light green/aqua