Tuesday 24 July 2012

My complete Inglot palette

When Inglot opened a store in Athens, I knew I had to try the eyeshadows.

After quite a few trips to it, I arranged a palette that seems incohesive colorwise, but these are the eyeshadows that caught my attention. They agree in finish though, since seven of them are pearl, two matte and one is an AMC Shine (don't ask me, I don't know how this happened, lol!)

I also wanted some balance between muted and fun colors, in a few words, something for every mood and occasion.

So, without further ado, here it is!

First row

These are my most favorite of the bunch because they are subtle and muted. They are not boring thought, due to the appealing pearlescent finish.

From left to right:

  • Pearl 454 - silver/grey with a hint of green (well, not pasture green, but you get my point!)
  • Pearl 399 - dusted pink
  • Pearl 420 - taupe with a mauve almost hint
  • Pearl 434 - dark taupe with a mauve hint (I love taupes, obviously!)
  • Matte 344 - brown pink, perfect for blending and for the crease
Second row

Well, being summer and all, I had to try some brights!

From left to right:

  • Pearl 393 - light golden peach, gorgeous highlight!
  • Pearl 431 - light pink, highlight or on the lid, very pretty
  • AMC Shine 17 - light green (the aforementioned pasture!)
  • Peal 413 - blue with a green duochrome
  • Rainbow 102R - warm orange/red/brown. The idea was to use this in the crease in order to tone down the brights a bit. It didn't actually work out because it's quite warm/red for me, so I'm still using my bronzer.
That's my complete Inglot palette, I 'm still in love with it and use it quite often!

Here are my raves after purchasing my first ones!

What's your favorite/favorites Inglot eyeshadows? Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. pw pw maresoune polu.thelw ki egw na kanw paleta inglot alla prepei na mazeytw ligo m ta eksoda m an thelw na paw diakopes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Είναι οικονομικές, ειδικά άμα πετύχεις και καμμιά προσφορα ακόμα καλύτερα. Οι διακοπές βέβαια έχουν προτεραιότητα!

      Delete
  2. Τι ωραιο post και τι ωραιες σκιες!
    Θελω πολυ να δοκιμασω τις Inglot. Ειναι καλες, σταθερες;
    Ποσο κοστιζει μια παλετα σα τη δικη σου;

    Φιλια!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Έχω μείνει πολύ ευχαριστημένη! Οσο για το κόστος, είναι 6€ η σκιά και 9€ η παλεττα.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...