It is also a fact that I mostly buy lip stuff that is proven to be long wearing, because my lips tend to melt away any regular lip product in a few mimutes, leaving me with bare lips.
So, the Revlon Kissables seemed very fascinating to me being gimmicky and long wearing. I started by buying a couple of shades, really liked them, purchased some more, and making a long story short, I currently own 8 of them and I love each and everyone!
Here they are
- They do survive quite a few hours on my lips
- Even when they fade, they leave a nice stain behind
- They have a nice shine
- They feel supple and moisturizing
- They're pigmented
- Easy to apply
- Pretty color selection
- They don't need any sharpening
Swatches in the same order
After a rigorous wash with soap and water you can still see the stain.
- the lip butters feel more emollient and rich
- on the other side, my lip butters melted in their tubes last summer. I mean, I still use them but they look a little messed up (lol!)
- Color wise, there are similar shades. For example, the Tutti Frutti lip butter is similar to Rendezvous.
That's all for now, I hope you're all well and thriving!