Saturday, 7 January 2012

Perfume splurge: Stella Print Collection & Lovestruck

Hello guys and Happy New Year!

Long time no see, but my laptop crashed, I finally decided to splurge on an iPad and now that I'm somewhat accustomed to it I decided to write my first 2012 post! I haven't figured as yet how to transfer photos from my camera, so please excuse me for the crappy photo!

Now, my first purchase of the year are two perfumes. It's been a long time since I bought a perfume, and I really needed something new.

The first one is Stella by Stella McCartney, from the Print collection and it has been sitting on the top of my wish list since October. I loved the cute little bottles from first sight but for some reason I always forgot to get it, and after a while I thought I wouldn't find it anymore (it's limited edition) so when I accidentally saw it today I almost did the happy dance! I was browsing perfumes and perfume sets that where on sale at Hondos Center and it was hidden on a shelf behind a pillar (lucky me!).
The perfume itself is really discreet but sensual at the same time, a combination that I always like.
Notes: Rose, peony flower, mandarine, rose absolute and amber.
30ml EDP at €46,10 purchased on 25% sale at €34,57.

The next one is Lovestruck by Vera Wang, a relevantly new and quite popular perfume. The perfume itself is floral and sweet but in a quiet, delicate way. As for the bottle, it's a statement by itself, girly in a more mature way.
Notes: Pink guava, mandarin, Tuberose, Lotus blossom, Precious woods, Sheer musk.
30ml EDP at €38,68 purchased on 25% sale at €29,01.

Here are the two if them side by side


What's your first purchase of 2012?

3 comments:

  1. Nope, haven't done any purchases for 2012 yet!

    Love the Stella perfume and the LE packaging. Love it. So happy you got it! The Vera Wang perfume bottle, wow!!! That needs a display on its own! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first 2012 purchases was of course make up, a powder and a highlighter from IL-Makiage.
    I really want to try Lovestruck!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cbsg5861 I think that coming this week, with the Daphne Guiness and Iris Apfel mac collections hitting the stores, you"ll find something to catch your attention!

    @smugnificent Talking of makeup, I swatched the other day the MUFE HD foundation and I think it's next on my list (in the quest for the HG foundation, LOL!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...